A recent Blabbermouth article Joe’s involvement with a Vatican Conference on COVID-19, other Global Health Threats and his previous work with Dr. Rudy Tanzi revealed that Joe has been working on new solo material that would be ready for release in late 2021.
Joe’s seventh studio album is due to come out later in 2021, which includes Dr. Rudy Tanzi on keyboard.Blabbermouth, May 7, 2021
BraveWords also reported Perry’s involvement in five songs to the Brad Furman-directed City Of Lies film. These include score (with his input and riffs, and new songs co-written with Alberto Bof. Perry’s City Of Lies contributions include:
– “11th And Albany” by Joe Perry and Alberto Bof (Score)
– “Big Come Up” by Alberto Bof, Hal Linton, Joe Perry, Roman Perry, Mike Zonshine (song)
– “Lucidity” by Joe Perry and Alberto Bof (score)
– “DMack’s Ambitionz” by Moghul Veyron & Joe Perry (score)
– “Party Is Over” by Alberto Bof, Joe Perry (score)
– “Kick In The Door (Remix)” by The Notorious B.I.G., remixed by Brad Furman and Alberto Bof, featuring Joe Perry and Colin Smith (additional vocals) (song)
It’s no surprise to hear these news as the Admiral is usually very active in his home studio, the Boneyard, and we knew he would not disappoint his fans by releasing new music. Over the last few years he has been very active in the studio and taking any breaks Aerosmith would have to focus on recording and releasing material with the Vampires or solo.
We look forward to hear what Joe is getting ready to release!