A recent Blabbermouth article Joe’s involvement with a Vatican Conference on COVID-19, other Global Health Threats and his previous work with Dr. Rudy Tanzi revealed that Joe has been working on new solo material that would be ready for release in late 2021.
Joe’s seventh studio album is due to come out later in 2021, which includes Dr. Rudy Tanzi on keyboard.Blabbermouth, May 7, 2021
BraveWords also reported Perry’s involvement in five songs to the Brad Furman-directed City Of Lies film. These include score (with his input and riffs, and new songs co-written with Alberto Bof. Perry’s City Of Lies contributions include:
- “11th And Albany” by Joe Perry and Alberto Bof (Score)
- “Big Come Up” by Alberto Bof, Hal Linton, Joe Perry, Roman Perry, Mike Zonshine (song)
- “Lucidity” by Joe Perry and Alberto Bof (score)
- “DMack’s Ambitionz” by Moghul Veyron & Joe Perry (score)
- “Party Is Over” by Alberto Bof, Joe Perry (score)
- “Kick In The Door (Remix)” by The Notorious B.I.G., remixed by Brad Furman and Alberto Bof, featuring Joe Perry and Colin Smith (additional vocals) (song)
As “Admiral” Perry is usually active in his home studio, the Boneyard, it’s no surprise to hear he has been working on releasing new music. It’s often been the case that, over the last few years, he has used any breaks to jump in the studio to work on different projects for Aerosmith, the Vampires or solo.
We look forward to hearing what Joe is getting ready to release!